Moist skin has sufficient water content so that skin cells can optimally maintain their function. Things that play a role in maintaining skin moisture are adequate drinking water intake and the function of the skin's fat layer which retains water in the skin layer.
What is the fat layer of the skin? The layer of skin fat that is meant here is not a fat pile under the skin that distinguishes someone who is fat or thin. But a layer of fat (lipid) which is located between the top skin cells.
This fat fills the gaps between skin cells. If the gaps between skin cells are not filled, then water from the body will easily evaporate through the skin surface. As a result, it will cause dehydration and skin moisture is lost and becomes dry. In addition, by not filling the gaps between the skin cells, the skin's barrier function as protection against irritants is reduced.
Why is it so important to keep skin moisturized? Here are some facts if your skin moisture is lost
- Skin becomes scaly and dull
- Skin becomes dry so it becomes more sensitive
- Skin becomes more easily irritated due to sun or heat exposure
- Easier to feel sore
- Skin becomes fragile
- Itchy skin
- Wrinkles appear faster and become more visible on dry skin
Therefore, it is very important to keep the skin moist. The use of moisturizers or soft soaps that contain moisturizers is important in maintaining healthy skin.
Peptides are composite proteins that are easily absorbed by the skin. It has very small particles so that it can seep into the skin and effectively increase the elasticity and vitality of the skin. Makes skin look healthier, more supple, and more elastic. Contains 5% Peptide which is made from a combination of various kinds of peptides. Peptide itself has the advantage of making skin more radiant as well as brightening, softening and restoring skin cell function.
The main ingredients of CEP PEPTIDE Pro Serum are:
· 7 Kinds of Peptide Complex what are they, there are EGF (epidermal growth factor) or sh-oligopeptide-1, BFGF (Basic fibroblast growth factor) or sh-polypeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 or called Botox like peptide, Nicotiyl Tripeptide -1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Caffeoyl sh-Octapeptide-4, Tripeptide-1, Sh-pentapeptide-19.
· Carbonated Water contains minerals that can overcome irritation and reduce oil glands in the pores. and clean and shrink pores and keep skin healthy.
· Marine Collagen provides moisture from within and elasticity to the skin also makes the skin healthier, especially for skin tightening.
· Centella Asiatica is an ingredient that has been used in Health care products and is in great demand today, because of its function as a skin protective effect.
· Blueberries are effective in preventing wrinkles and anti-aging. Contains many minerals such as polyphenols and flavonoids.
· Niacinamide is a well-known ingredient for whitening the face, Niacinamide is believed to be successful in suppressing the growth of Melanocytes from Melanin by preventing Melanin from entering the skin.
Of all the ingredients that have many benefits this will give results such as :
1. Reduce wrinkles
2. Revitalizes/Rejuvenates skin
3. Relieves skin inflammation
4. Improve the wrinkles skin at any age
5. Increase the production of Collagen and Elastin in the skin
CEP Peptide Pro gently adheres to the skin, refreshing and absorbing moisture.
How to use this CEP Peptide Pro serum is very easy
- After cleansing and applying toner, press 1-2 times the Timoti CEP Peptide PRO on your hand.
- Apply the product evenly on the skin.
- Gently pat your face for better absorption. The product can be applied during the day and at night.
How, quite easy isn't it! Let's take care of your skin by using skincare that contains Peptide so that your beautiful skin is always kept youthful even into old age.